20310 67th Avenue NE
Arlington, WA 98223
The Arlington Municipal Cemetery was formally plotted as "Harwood Cemetery" in 1903 and operated by a non-profit association. Adjoining property was purchased over the years and the Cemetery now encompasses 30 acres. The City of Arlington assumed ownership and operation in 1999. The Cemetery is self-supporting and does not rely on tax revenues for operation and maintenance.
©2016 Civil War Veterans Buried In Washington State • All Rights Reserved.