E. Bowman Rd.
Saxon, Whatcom Co., Washington 98220
John T. Steinbruner sold 7.19 acres of land from his homestead for a cemetery. The land had not been cleared at the time of the first burials. The first burial was William N Cox, who died 8/4/1888. Beginning in 1922, Acme Township Association maintained the cemetery until Whatcom County Cemetery District No. 1 was organized.
©2020 Civil War Veterans Buried In Washington State • All Rights Reserved.