211 N.E. Allsworth Rd.
Battle Ground, Clark County, Washington 98604
Crawford Cemetery was original known as Kent’s Cemetery, after Stephen Kent who had a homestead there. Mr. Kent planned for a church and cemetery on the site, but the church was never build. In later years, the cemetery became known as Crawford after the settlement of that name. The cemetery was established approximately in 1885. Crawford Cemetery was also known as Kumtux Cemetery.
©2022 Civil War Veterans Buried In Washington State • All Rights Reserved.