Harrington, Lincoln County, Washington
The cemetery, which is about 5+ acres, was established in 1898 and the first burial was that of Georgia Bethel in May 1898. Harrington previously had a cemetery 2 miles south of Harrington which was moved into this new cemetery in Nov 1898.
Hillcrest is owned and maintained by the City of Harrington. The sexton records are at city hall. The cemetery is well maintained and owns abutting land for future use. Abutting Hillcrest Cemetery to the south is St Francis of Assisi Cemetery, also owned by the City of Harrington. It is a separate cemetery formerly owned by the Catholic church.
©2022 Civil War Veterans Buried In Washington State • All Rights Reserved.