West Sunset Way
Issaquah, Issaquah County, Washington 98027
Thirty acres were donated for this cemetery to the City of Issaquah by the Gilman Lodge of the IOOF in 1900. From about 1909-1913, the Women’s Relief Corps took on responsibility for maintaining the cemetery. According to the Seattle Times, “on October 4, 1915, 7 3/4 acres were designated as grave or cemetery area.
©2022 Civil War Veterans Buried In Washington State • All Rights Reserved.