180th Ave NE
Redmond King Co., WA
The Redmond Pioneer Cemetery was established in 1886 and maintains over 1,300 burial sites. The land for the cemetery was thought to be donated by the Tosh and Perrigo families but after more research it was learned that neither Tosh nor Perrigo owned the land. John Perry homesteaded the land in 1885 and was likely the donor of the land.
©2020 Civil War Veterans Buried In Washington State • All Rights Reserved.