3400 So. 140th St.
Tukwila, King County, Washington 98168
Originally known as M.N. Cemetery(after Milt Nevins Robbins 1825/NY-1899/WA), Riverton Crest Cemetery was established in 1897 at its current location in a quiet residential neighborhood in the city of Tukwila, Washington. It was founded by Milt Nevins Robbins and was expanded and incorporated as Riverton Crest Cemetery in 1930.
The Robbins family sold the cemetery to Elmer Sears (who also operated the Forest Lawn Cemetery in West Seattle) in 1948 and Riverton Crest Cemetery has been associated with Forest Lawn Cemetery ever since.
©2022 Civil War Veterans Buried In Washington State • All Rights Reserved.