No. Pangborn Rd.
Clearbrook, Whatcom Co. , Washington 98264
Lakeside Cemetery is located on the north side of Pangborn Rd. In the past this cemetery has been referred to as Clearbrook Cemetery, Pangborn Lake Cemetery and Van Buren Cemetery. A one and one half acre plot, more or less, was donated in June 1899 by Henry C. Ehlers to the trustees of the Lakeside Cemetery Association of Clearbrook, Whatcom Co. WA. This area had been a portion of his large orchard. A number of burials on family farms and at least five from the Perry Cemetery were reinterred here. An additional acre was purchased and added in 1921. In 1974 Whatcom County Cemetery District No. 11 was formed, including this cemetery within its borders, assuring future care.
©2020 Civil War Veterans Buried In Washington State • All Rights Reserved.